|Area Adventures in Miami & The Beaches
- Miami is the only place in the U.S. with two national parks, Everglades National Park with an untamed ecosystem unlike any other and Biscayne national Park with the only living tropical reef within the continental U.S.
- Miami is home to some of worlds most beautiful beaches and bays and is surrounded by water
- Miami boasts more than 30 public and private golf courses and more than 250 public tennis courts.
- Water sports include jet skiing, windsurfing, fishing, boating and kayaking.
- Divers and snorkelers will find a colorful and exciting backdrop beneath the waves including a water tower, airplanes, over 30 ships and hundreds of concrete and limestone structures, all purposely sunk to create artificial reefs.
- For a variety of shopping experiences on South Beach, soak up the sun and atmosphere of Ocean Drive, then stroll over to Collins Avenue. Washington Avenue, Espanola Way or Lincoln Road.
- Other areas of interest to shoppers and sightseers include Little Havana, Downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, Merrick Park, Coral Gables, South Miami and Aventura.
- Deep sea fishing, freshwater fishing, luxury yachts, speedboats, bareboat charters all await you on the area's waters and beaches.
- Biscayne National Park sprawls over 180,000 acres and is a diver's dream come true
- Area attractions include Miami-Dade Metro Zoo, Seaquarium, Jungle Island, Monkey Jungle, Cape Florida Lighthouse, Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium, and the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
- Gambling and nightlife are available due to the large population of Native Americans